Senior Data Analyst-Data Science Orchestration at Realtor.com (Austin, TX)
- Deep-Dive Analysis: Use advanced techniques (statistical modeling, experimentation, causal inference) to analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns and uncover opportunities.
- Create a rich understanding of how people are interacting with the platform and content and use these insights to then make recommendations.
- Optimization Framework Development: Develop and perfect an optimization framework that brings automation to data driven decision making.
- This framework will be responsible for prioritizing product and marketing experiences based on the optimal outcome for the consumer. Both to set goals and help evaluate potential opportunities, this analyst will be tasked with forecasting and opportunity sizing.
- This will help business stakeholders evaluate trade-offs in different approaches, and create targets for driving business performance. Orchestration Reporting, Visualization: Be the primary partner for cross-functional stakeholders to understand performance of the platform.
- When a metric is ahead or behind expectations, dig in to drive meaningful, actionable insights that help the business performance improve or double-down on success.
- Partnership and communication: Partner closely with business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve platform capabilities around data modeling, testing platforms, data visualization, and data architecture.
- 4+ years’ education/work experience in advanced analytics Experience with Python and SQL programming language
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau, Looker, Chartio, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud-based data environments, such as AWS Understanding of statistics concepts (e.g. confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, regression analysis)
- Experience/knowledge of multi-armed bandits and collaborative filtering
- Experience with Next Best Action and/or Decisioning/ Recommendation Engines are a plus
- Advanced technical and modeling skills including Excel skills (pivot, vlookup, etc.) and data analytics
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information Intense curiosity, high intellectual and analytical horsepower, passionate pursuit of analytics driven insights
- Strong communication skills, as well as written and verbal presentation skills and experience presenting to diverse audiences
- Experience using data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases and an ability to translate complex analysis into actionable recommendations
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.