About Sysco Labs
Sysco LABS is a technology-focused division within Sysco, dedicated to reimagining foodservice through innovation. An extension of Sysco’s commitment to deliver exceptional products and services to the foodservice industry, Sysco LABS uses customer and market intelligence, data-driven insights and agile technology development to rethink the entire foodservice ecosystem.
Our innovation will improve everything from the ordering process, inventory, pricing and automation to the in-restaurant customer experience. Operating with the mindset of a startup and backed by the authoritative expertise of an industry leader, Sysco LABS’ mission is to improve the Sysco customer experience and consistently deliver cost savings and new innovations through technology.
About the Role
As a Senior Data Analyst at Sysco Labs, you will be responsible for driving strategies and tactics to optimize Sysco products using quantitative data, find answers to broad questions, identify patterns and trends, and make informed decisions to influence product strategy and direction.
- Utilize a combination of exploratory and descriptive analytics to inform product strategy and roadmap, and provide ad-hoc analyses that uncover root cause of recent business trends.
- Understand data infrastructure and coordinate with Data Engineering to deliver data models and structures to meet business demands.
- Design relevant data models, including outlining dimensions and measures needed, for answering business questions.
- Establish and implement product data standards and best practices in order to optimize the data collection, fidelity and accuracy. Develop product measurement plans and dashboards to monitor metrics and KPIs.
- Ensure optimization and validations initiatives are implemented, tracked and reviewed postproduction.
- Shape, explore and publish data for business analysis or stakeholder initiatives using core Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Maintain a presence in the broader data and analytics community.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 years’ experience in using data and analytics to drive decisions and insights.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with MixPanel or Google Analytics.
- Experience with digital marketing tools such as Google Search Console, Adwords, Marin, Google DoubleClick stack, Tealium, or similar.
- Experience with Python Analytics/Viz packages.
- Experience with R-Studio.
- Experience with Data Mining tools such as RapidMiner, Opera, ProM, or similar.
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field.
- Experience with programmatic media.
- Experience with structured and semi-structured data.
Perks at Sysco LABS:
- Competitive base & bonus packages
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues
- Brand-new high-tech office space located in the heart of East 6th St, (walking distance to the MetroRail)
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible work environment that encourages work/life balance
- Fully stocked break room & weekly catered lunch
- Excellent medical, dental and vision benefits and company 401(k) program
At Sysco LABS you will be part of a team that values trust, learning, and working together to solve problems. Your efforts will help to build groundbreaking experiences for our customers. Come join us!
We embrace diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.