It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are searching for a Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing Analytics team! We drive clarity and insight through reporting and analytics into WP Engine’s digital marketing initiatives and global website properties. This role will partner closely with the Website Strategy teams and Sales teams to closely monitor our Web Funnel. Marketing Analyst will be highly analytical, deeply detailed, strive for consistent data accuracy across multiple systems, and effectively work across the company to drive business results.A look at your day-to-day:
- Empower the Sales and Marketing team with impactful insights to drive website performance.
- Quickly ramp on our data analytics and visualization systems and contribute to operational improvement opportunities (enhancing current forecasting models, building new model templates, etc.).
- Build out sophisticated reporting and segmentation using different visualization tools, including real-time dashboards, user-level reporting, and blending with non-GA data sources.
- Responsible for business analytics work through all phases, including data quality, data analysis, data visualization, and presentation of results and deliverables.
- You go out of your way to level up those around you about the significance of data
- You have excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Strong sense of prioritization and focus on key business drivers
- You have a proven capability in marketing, finance, or digital analytics role
- Sophisticated knowledge of Google Analytics or related site metrics ecosystem (Adobe Analytics, etc)
- Sophisticated Excel knowledge, including nested formulas, lookups, pivot tables, flexible models, and macros
- Advanced in SQL and comfortable with querying and sanitizing data from databases, including Google BigQuery
- Sophisticated experience using Looker (or other BI tool) with LookML, table calculations, dimensions, measures, etc
- Experience with Python, dbt, Google Cloud is a plus
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Fertility Benefits (IVF/Fertility drug coverage)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Family and Caregiver’s Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- One-time $500 Home Office Stipend
- Company Wellness Days
- Wellness Program
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.