Senior Data Analyst at Unity Technologies
The Unity Live & Digital Team is seeking an experienced Data Analyst to support our efforts in data-driven decision making, product development and monitoring key business health metrics. You will work very closely with internal business partners, product marketers, product managers and customer success team members.
In this role, you will be responsible for translating business problems to meaningful analytics tasks. Ideal candidates should have strong exploratory data analysis and data visualization skills, great attention to detail and confidence in presenting findings to diverse groups of users.
What you’ll be doing
- Work with business leaders to define core business metrics and build dashboards and tools to monitor health of the business
- Reconcile data between a diverse set of tools, assure accuracy and drive data flow improvements
- Maintain data quality and data integrity in partnership with Enterprise Data Warehouse Team and Data Engineers
- Work directly with internal partners to understand data needs and develop scalable solutions with rapid development and re-usability in mind
- Experienced in delivering results and managing projects on-time with respect to SLA’s and handling expectations via JIRA
What we’re looking for
- SQL, R, Relational Cloud Based Databases (Redshift, Snowflake), DataWarehouse, Big Data Platforms (Google Big Query)
- Data visualization tools (Data Studio, Looker, Tableau, RShiny, D3)
- Strong analytical foundations (requirements gathering, exploratory data analysis, definition of metrics, visualization, and presentation)
- Firm believer in data democratization across the business units
- Positive outlook towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of technical and non-technical partners (marketing, product management, web analytics, DWH)
You might also have
- Prior SaaS experience & familiarity with key SaaS operating metrics
- Prior experience in Python, Jupyter Notebooks, Looker, and Data Studio
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.