- Enters data from multiple regions into hosting systems in accordance with established schedule and policies.
- Supports store enquiries by partnering with product teams to come to resolution.
- Resolves support questions concerning data input, updating and maintenance.
- Addresses data issues within category management systems.
- Coordinates with vendors to develop and maintain vendor contact information in appropriate databases.
- Onboards new vendors and provides orientation to WFM data requirements.
- Performs timely remediation of identified cost discrepancies.
- Works with key stakeholders on training of cost accuracy tools.
- Coordinates with regional auditors to identify root cause of vendor audit failures; works with vendors to ensure corrective action.
- Performs site maintenance as required.
- Works closely with team members, customers and partners to understand process-related issues and develop effective solutions.
- Mentors less experienced specialists as required.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Working knowledge of hosting and downstream systems including, but not limited to PeopleSoft, DVO, VIP, Data Monster, eStore and IRMA.
- Ability to identify and correct moderately complex data integrity issues.
- Ability to prepare moderately complex data and related reports.
- Ability to research and solve moderately difficult problems involving data integrity, data reporting and data management systems.
- Ability to perform business math.
- Able to effectively present information and respond to questions in on-on-one interaction, meeting / group participation / presentation situations involving Team Members, store and facility leadership, regional leadership and national / global leadership.
- Models excellent customer service skills.
- Work priorities are set according to pre-determined deadlines.
- Applies knowledge and experience to organize and complete assignments.
- Solves problems using well-understood methods and technologies, refers complex or sensitive issues to higher levels.
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine or moderately complex in nature, recognizing the need for occasional deviation from standard practice.
- Follows standard data and situational analysis practices and procedures.
- Evaluates and resolves issues using knowledge of what information to collect and where to find it.
- Understands the WFM organizational structure, associated hierarchy and approval levels.
- Understands the types and timing of various departmental deadlines and events.
- Understands how the specialist role contributes to and facilitates Team Member, team, leader, and business success.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma and 2-4 years’ relevant experience.
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended any time at the sole discretion of Whole Foods Market. The appropriate country or jurisdictional laws, processes, professional or regulatory bodies, and qualifications apply outside of the United States.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.