Senior Data Warehouse Developer
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Duo’s mission is to make security simple for everyone. We were born from a hacker ethos and a desire to make the Internet a secure place. We believe in empowering people to follow their passions inside and outside of the office and enable every employee to bring their whole self to work.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
Senior Data Warehouse Developer
Leads discussions with the BA, QA and Business teams to ensure Data warehouse and reporting requirements are captured clearly. Leads estimation and project planning discussions with various team members. Develops project plans, tracks progress and provides updates to all project stakeholders. Translates requirements into technical specifications and builds dimensional data warehouse solutions to meet the requirements. Performs unit and system testing to ensure the changes are defect free.
- 5+ years of Project management experience
- 5+ years of Data Warehouse/BI Modeling Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Kimball data modeling
- 7+ years of extensive SQL/database query skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills
- Expert level experience with project management and agile methodologies
- ETL/ELT experience specifically for SaaS applications
- Snowflake Data warehouse experience
- ELT experience with Matillion
- Python development experience
- Ability to organize, prioritize work, meet deadlines, work with a team and individually
- Fosters positive team engagement; steps-in to other projects as needed
- Strong sense of ownership; engages subject matter experts and other team members to work through challenges
- Keeps abreast of external/industry best practices and brings back learnings to the team
Duo is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and Duo’s achievement as well. In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that all potential candidates can bring in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs.
And if this role is exciting you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all 100% of the description or qualifications. Finally and most importantly, we are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer