At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Click this link to experience A Day in the Life at Adobe: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/fma/dayinthelife/Position Summary:
You will be a part of the Order Management Engineering team, devise creative solutions for the data persistence challenges as we scale aggressively to offer the next generation of omni-channel capabilities. You will demonstrate solid knowledge and experience in managing very high volume transactional databases, database performance and query language tuning to provide a great customer experience and scale accordingly to absorb high traffic volumes generated by high impact campaigns. You will work closely with application developers, SREs and platform engineers located in different timezones across the globe. You will have a keen eye for recognizing and driving out inefficiencies while taking the initiative to simplify processes for our customers. You will not be afraid to relentlessly escalate and consistently raise the bar for skill and customer service. You will bring your deep understanding of IaaS/PaaS/SaaS best practices and technologies to the table every single day.What you will do:
- Architect, design and implement high performance scalable databases that can fulfill customer needs
- Ensure availability, improve, and maintain the health of our database ecosystem.
- Ensure necessary Monitoring, Logging and Alerting is set up and integrated with Global Command Center.
- Identify and drive query-language optimizations to deliver the best possible performance
- Be a subject-matter expert to guide the engineering teams to write performant query language code, perform data migrations and upgrades.
- Follow and promote quality standard methodologies for software engineering and platform operations
- Actively participate in high level team activities such as architecture or process improvements
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems/retrospectives
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of operational services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
• 5+ years’ experience working in a PaaS/SaaS environment as a Sr. Database Administrator
• 5+ years running production Oracle, MySQL, AWS RDS, Aurora
• Experience working with hyperscale cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
• Experience using/implementing CI/CD frameworks
• Application deployment (Git, Jenkins, Composer, etc.)
• Infrastructure provisioning tools (Chef/Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
• Extensive infrastructure automation via shell scripting (Python, BASH, etc.)
• Extensive experience with monitoring / logging / alerting systems
• Experience using problem and incident manager solutions
• Experience using KEKB (Known-Error Knowledge Base)
• Intellectual curiosity to pursue the unknown and to continuously learn
• Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Good interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a team-based environment
• Oracle Certification
• AWS Certification
• Experience in AWS RDS and Aurora
• Other database experience/certifications- SQL/noSQL
• Experience in Agile, Lean, Six-Sigma, or Kaizen
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.