Senior Impartner Administrator at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast-growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
The Business Application Team in Austin is looking for a driven, experienced Impartner Administrator to join our team to ensure that crucial business processes are supported, maintained, and constantly improving. As a key member of our Engineering Team, you will be reporting to the Sr. Manager of Biz Apps. You will work with leaders of our diverse business units to discuss their business needs, identify and implement improvements, and ensure system availability and Salesforce integration are both functioning at the highest levels.
You will also use your creativity and project management skills to participate in key team projects with the Business Applications team to continue to configure and optimize the business use of Salesforce.
What you’ll do
- Work with Salesforce Architects, Developers and Administrators on our roadmap
- Advocate for modern development practices and tools, and participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies
- Design and document technical solutions
- Participate in design reviews
- Administer and deliver solutions on BigCommerce’s Impartner and Salesforce Platform.
- Coordinate and manage releases
- Troubleshoot and resolve production issues
- Maintain security roles, profiles, access rights for users within the application
- Work cross-platform with Developers & Architects to deliver high-value projects
- Maintain Impartner’s synchronicity with other non-production environments used for development and testing
- Collaborate with Learning & Development to prepare employee training materials
- Remain current on Impartner & Salesforce.com best practices and technologies
- Provide solution demos to your teammates
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to develop & implement business requirements, test-driven design, best practices, process flows, configuration and testing.
- Maintain productive relationships with external vendors to achieve project goals, where necessary
Who you are
- BS Computer Science or Equivalent
- 4+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com Administrator
- Extensive experience administering PRM systems
- Hands on experience managing large Salesforce Orgs with 500+ users
- Proven ability to thrive in fast-paced a dynamic high growth environment
- Proven ability to complete tasks in the resourceful and effective way
- Proven ability to analyze complex issues in great detail
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to Have
- Impartner Certified
- Salesforce Certifications
- Zuora or Marketo experience
- Experience with Salesforce Community and Knowledge preferred
- Experience in developing Lightning Components
- Experience with SOAP and REST
- Understanding of code promotion, version control, and ALM processes
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings