Senior Integration Analyst at Bright Health
- Support Bright Health IT systems (in-house and outsourced) which support health plan back-office functions.
- Develop business requirements including mapping of data elements to file layouts and logic rules of exchanged files between Bright and the Business Partner.
- Mentors junior team members.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future technology solutions by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Focus on developing a repeatable process that reduces time and costs but allows for a quality end product
- Works on reducing the Vendor footprint within Bright by developing and/or leveraging in-house solutions.
- Evaluates and improve data quality at Bright including but not limited to provider and enrollment data.
- Develop test cases that support user acceptance of the associated data exchanges.
- Collect and document all relative information between Bright and Business Partner including but not limited to FTP sites, file name structures, testing requirements, and technical contacts.
- Resolve, troubleshoot, and document system issues between Bright and a Business Partner.
- Interact with Bright internal teams and business partners to complete project activities and deliverables.
- Determine and document appropriate SLAs between Bright and Business Partners.
- Particulate in analysis and designing of business processes, training development, and deployment planning
- Solution design and oversight of health plan function to improve efficiency, increase quality and decrease costs.
- Work with all teams within Bright to identify and implement opportunities that differentiate Bright from members and providers in the markets we serve.
- Work with assigned business teams to identify and scope new project requests including a benefit/cost analysis.
- Assist in developing the yearly Road Map for the IT team.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Four or more years experience with solutions design and implementation (Required)
- Three or more years experience in Healthcare and Healthcare data (Required)
- Two years or more Claims and/or Eligibility background (Required)
- Two or more years experience in infrastructure architecture, database architecture, and data integrations (Preferred)
- One or more years experience in project management and business analysis disciplines (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies (Required)
- One or more years of SQL code development (Required)
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively work with internal and external teams to effectively design solutions that meet the business needs (Required)
- Ability to work cross-functionally, spanning operations, clinical, provider relations, and sales that contribute to driving an exceptional experience for members and for clinicians (Preferred)