Senior Manager, Business Analytics at Workrise
Workrise is the fastest growing tech startup in the infrastructure industry. We're seeking a Sr. Manager of Business Analytics based out of our headquarters in Austin, TX. This position will report to the Director of Analytics and will be responsible for measuring the health and effectiveness of our Business.What you’ll be doing:
- Hire, mentor and lead a team (5+) of analysts that partner with business leaders to identify key trends across Workrise’s operations
- Work with Execs & Finance to align company level KPIs with our long term goals
- Ensure that data is central to business optimizations and long term strategy
- Create success criteria and measurement plans for goal setting processes as well as key launches
- Partner with Business Leaders to create an Experimentation capability and framework
- Identify and operationalize the key inflection points of our customer experience into reporting frameworks
What you should have:
- Experience building and scaling Analytics programs in a high growth environment
- The technical skills and experience to lead a team of analysts who use the latest tools & techniques
- SQL, Python/R
- UI Driven Tools: Google Analytics/Mixpanel/Amplitude etc.
- Tagging Solutions: Segment/Tealium/Google Tag Manager etc.
- Optimizely or other Experimentation Platforms
- Expert level communication and influencing skills with particular experience applying them in executive conversations
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.