Senior Manager, Corporate Branding/Narrative Analytics at W2O Group
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
W2O is seeking a motivated, experienced, mid-level leader with strong research and analytics aptitude to lead and grow engagements across several large-scale integrated communications and marketing accounts. In addition to project leadership, the Senior Manager, Corporate Branding/Narrative Analytics will lead and inspire a team of analysts and facilitate employee growth and analytics expertise, and help to expand W2O’s core analytics offerings, specifically evolving the use of digital, social, and multi-modal datasets.
The key role is part of our Integrated Intelligence practice. Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics. We changed our name to more closely identify with the innovative work we do beyond just data analysis. We integrate across data sources, functions, methodologies, and technology, and we’re providing intelligence because our data leads to insights and our insights lead to action. And when you put those two things together, we are exponentially better at helping our clients make critical business decisions.
- Provides oversight on research and analytics methodologies based on client priorities and internal capabilities; develops custom offerings depending on client needs in order to deliver the most targeted and actionable impact
- Bring new ideas and approaches to the organization, helping define our research and analytics offerings and contributing as a thought leader.
- Create and nurture long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including integrated communications and marketing teams at W2O
- Effectively presents capabilities and findings and identifies opportunities to bring integrated services to clients.
- Review team deliverables, elevating findings into reports that bring a story to life and provides tactical execution mapped to client business imperatives. Present research reports to clients, coach team members on their presentation skills, and engage as a leader and partner in client meetings.
- Take leadership role in new and organic business development. Contributes to analytics strategy for pitches and attends agency pitches.
- Possesses a passion for telling stories fueled by data and insights.
- Acts as a leader that people rally around - excited to grow people and celebrate their achievements.
- Thrives in an environment that requires constant learning and innovation. Detail-oriented.
- Commands the room and makes decisions with confidence.
- Stands for delivering value and motivation to make a positive impact.
- Believes in exceeding expectations when it comes to timeline and budget management.
- 5+ years of experience with majority in at least one of the following areas: healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing/PR/advertising/research, strategic planning, digital/social strategy, digital/social analytics, social listening, primary/syndicated research, or account management.
- 1-2 years of team management, including career development and project leadership.
- Experience with multi-modal research approaches, using novel datasets and triangulating across methodologies to deliver impact
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.