Senior Manager, Integrated Intelligence/Social Listening at W2O Group
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are seeking a motivated, experienced leader with strong research and analytics aptitude to lead and grow engagements across several large-scale integrated communications and marketing accounts. As a Senior Manager, Social Listening in our Integrated Intelligence practice, you will be responsible for managing 2-3 analytics projects and ad-hoc requests with some support from senior levels of management.
Integrated Intelligence (or I2) is the practice formerly known as Analytics. We changed our name to more closely identify with the innovative work we do beyond just data analysis. We integrate across data sources, functions, methodologies, and technology, and we’re providing intelligence because our data leads to insights and our insights lead to action. And when you put those two things together, we are exponentially better at helping our clients make critical business decisions.
- Manage or conduct 2-3 ongoing or ad-hoc analytics reports across disease, treatment, or healthcare spaces
- In partnership with an integrated team, create comprehensive reports for pharmaceutical clients that provide insightful and actionable insights that inform marketing, strategy, positioning, content, and other brand initiatives
- Review team deliverables, elevating findings into reports that bring a story to life and provides tactical execution mapped to client business imperatives. Present research reports to clients, coach team members on their presentation skills, and engage as a leader and partner in client meetings.
- Take leadership role in new and organic business development. Contributes to analytics strategy for pitches and attends agency pitches.
- Demonstrate experience synthesizing information from large, unstructured data sets to tell impactful stories and make actionable client recommendations
- Possesses a passion for telling stories fueled by data and insight
- Acts as a leader that people rally around - excited to grow people and celebrate their achievements
- Thrives in an environment that requires constant learning and innovation
- Detail-oriented, especially involving project management along multiple workstreams
- Possesses strong oral and written communication skills
- Stands for delivering value and motivation to make a positive impact
- Believes in exceeding expectations when it comes to timeline and budget management
- 4+ years of experience with majority in at least one of the following areas: healthcare/pharmaceutical marketing/PR/advertising/research, strategic planning, digital/social strategy, digital/social analytics, social listening, primary/syndicated research, or account management.
- 1+ years of team management, including career development and project leadership
- Experience with multi-modal research approaches, using novel datasets and triangulating across methodologies to deliver impact
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint and third-party social media data tools (Crimson Hexagon, BrandWatch, Meltwater, Sysomos)
- Online advertising planning, buying and performance metrics, with expertise in paid social campaign activation and measurement
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and the Your 4th Trimester™ program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.