Senior Manager, Marketplace & Pricing Analytics at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Senior Manager of Marketplace & Pricing Analytics that will be responsible for owning the data program for our scaling labor marketplace. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has deep experience across analytics and data science in a fast paced environment and the passion to lead and scale a team.
Why Join us? Our Analytics team at Workrise is critical in creating, analyzing and productizing the data that is our business. We are an inquisitive, collaborative and fast growing bunch. If tackling the big challenges and focusing on business impact are motivating to you, we would love to chat!
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire, mentor and lead a team (3+) of analysts that are deeply embedded in our marketplace organization and focused on driving strategy and actionable insights
- Build out a world class pricing organization that is capable of dynamically setting wages for Workrise’s 10k+ (and rapidly growing) workers across multiple roles and geos
- Work with Execs & Finance to create KPIs for our marketplace organization that align with our long term company goals
- Ensure that data is central to marketplace optimizations and strategy
- Create success criteria and measurement plans for goal setting processes as well as key launches
- Partner with Business Leaders to create an Experimentation capability and framework
- Identify and operationalize the key inflection points of our customer experience into reporting frameworks
- Experience building and scaling Analytics programs in a high growth environment
- A passion for testing and quantifying supply and demand elasticity
- The technical skills and experience to lead a team of analysts who use the latest tools & techniques
- Data Analysis: SQL, Python/R
- Data Warehousing/ETL: Fivetran, Prefect, Snowflake/Redshift
- Expert level communication and influencing skills with particular experience applying them in executive conversations
- The drive to lead and grow a team alongside a rapidly scaling organization
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!