Senior Manager, People Analytics at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is seeking a Senior Manager, People Analytics to support the data that helps drive our organization and all of our decision-making. People Ops is the lifeblood of our organization - we empower our employees, we strategize with our leaders, and we build our businesses to be successful and scalable. The People Analytics team strives to innovate and drive results that help ensure Unity continues to be the best place to work.
We're a fast-paced company filled with problem solvers - and this role is no different. You'll work closely with our executive team and senior leadership, as well as partners across the organization to derive true insights. You’ll utilize both quantitative and qualitative methods to find out root causes. You’ll use a research-like mindset to think about how we can do everything and anything better. Your work will have a direct impact on our future as a people oriented organization. You will be a key driver for turning the typical Human Resources organization on its head.
If you are analytically minded, have a knack for optimizing anything and everything, understand the business of people, are communication savvy and a bit quirky, we want to hear from you!. And above all - you ask questions and embark to answer them. Think you've got what it takes? Let's chat!
- Lead, manage, develop and inspire a high performing, distributed people analytics team
- Provide short to mid term focus for your team: planning horizon of 12 months (goals, people management and development, delivery, cross-functional team projects and initiatives)
- Collaborate with People function to develop, measure, and analyze KPIs in alignment with key initiatives
- Ensure initiatives are appropriately prioritized and aligned by establishing success metrics for projects and ensure performance is tracked and measured
- Scope, evaluate and implement talent intelligence tools, processes and methods, including predictive analytics
- Measure the outcomes and outputs of projects and People endeavors and leverage quantitative and qualitative results to inform the impact of function’s work
- Lead the delivery of quarterly business reviews that can accurately capture performance. Communicate impact and achievements to Recruiting and Business partners
- Strong skills in Research, Analytics and/or Data Science (HR/People preferred) as well as strong people management experience at a global level
- You can understand desired business outcomes with stakeholders of varying levels of technical/mathematical comprehension, influence partner/client goals, and hold people accountable for deliverables without a formal reporting structure
- Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques with multiple data sources and incomplete data to develop insights
- Ability to think on your feet, you exhibit curiosity and creativity to conquer ambiguous requirements and unreliable data
- Comfortable working in an unstructured work environment
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Social Science, Psychology, or a related field (Mathematics, Engineering, etc), or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with Workday (HRIS), Greenhouse (ATS), Looker, One Model, Fivetran
- Experience in HR project management, or working on projects that impact the recruiting process
- Experience with conducting People or Financial analysis / research using rigorous modeling (e.g. time series, bayesian, etc) and machine learning methodologies (e.g. decision tree learning, k-nearest neighbors, etc)
- Experience with proxy metrics development
- Experience delivering and presenting results to executive leadership
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.