Senior Manager, Primary Market Research at Real Chemistry
It's not every day we have a chance to make the world a healthier place—but here, it’s our way of life. Idealistic? Maybe. Deeply pragmatic? Always. Real Chemistry is a global health innovation company that has carved out its space at the intersection between healthcare, marketing and communications, tech, and the people at the heart of it all. It’s with a great sense of purpose that we work together with brave health and wellness companies to create and inspire healthier, happier, and longer lives. It’s our passion. And if you’re still reading, we’re guessing it might be yours too. We are looking to add to our alchemic mix of more than 2,000 talented professionals. At Real Chemistry, we don’t just wish the world was healthier. We leverage tech, data and creativity to make it so. You in?
About W2O Group
Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are currently looking to add talented professionals to our growing team. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing global agency.
W2O Group is looking for a resourceful, energetic individual to join our growing market research team.
The Manager, Integrated Intelligence, Marketing Research role is primarily responsible for supporting primary market research and integrated analytics projects. This individual will work within the market research team to lead the conceptualization and execution of qualitative and quantitative market research projects. This individual will also support other teams across Integrated Intelligence in executing and delivering integrated types of analyses such as the analysis of digital or social data, secondary data sets, or real-world data, among other sources.
The successful candidate will simultaneously manage multiple projects using different research methodologies, including quantitative data collection, qualitative moderation and analysis, and digital data analysis techniques. The individual should have mastery of data analysis techniques and demonstrate the ability to be flexible and create with these techniques. This individual should be able to conceptualize and execute market research projects with minimal oversight.
All W2O employees are working remotely for the beginning of 2021; once the offices re-open, this position will be based in our Philadelphia, PA office.
- Identify appropriate research targets in response to client needs
- Independently draft market research data collection tools (such as questionnaires and discussion guides) that meet client and internal account business objectives
- Draft timelines and manage project teams to ensure high-quality of work and timely client delivery
- Collaborate with other members of the Integrated Intelligence team in organizing data and dictating an analysis plan to junior members of the team
- Conduct analyses that is both accurate and targeted towards answering client questions and business objectives
- Serve as a primary point of contact for key external vendors (e.g., recruitment panel companies); manage vendors to meet project expectations
- Provide analytics expertise and support to internal W2O employees in cross-functional business engagements (e.g., by making recommendations on project scopes, participating in calls, responding to requests via e-mail, and answering ad-hoc questions)
- Independently create final reports and presentations
- Develop actionable data-driven recommendations and next steps for clients
- Collaborate with peers on complex workstreams to ensure high quality of analysis and comprehensive findings
- Present high-level findings to internal account teams and external clients
- Demonstrate the ability to manage and execute multiple projects at a time
- Seek opportunities to continuously improve data analysis processes
- Manage market research analysts
- 3-5 years professional experience working directly in a market research capacity (e.g., survey and/or discussion guide development, project management, report creation); relevant professional certifications (e.g., graduate degrees and industry-specific certificates) are a plus, but not required
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree
- Previous experience in the healthcare industry required
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects is required
- Substantiated mastery of qualitative and quantitative research techniques; qualitative moderating experience and/or experience with digital/social data are both pluses in this role
- Strong interest in data integration techniques; previous experience with digital data tools are a plus, but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytic and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Word
- Proficiency with SPSS, Q Research Software, SAS, STATA or R programming
Real Chemistry is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office or a mix. * We trust our people to decide what works best for them, working together with their teams and leaders to support our customers and make the world a healthier place. This policy will continue to be evaluated and may change in the future as we seek to ensure our people stay inspired, engaged, and motivated to do their best work.
*All employees who work in a Real Chemistry office, travel for business, or attend a Real Chemistry sponsored event must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Employees who qualify for a religious or medical exemption to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine are advised to work with our People team for accommodation.
Real Chemistry offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents including Your 4th Trimester ® , a program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: https://www.realchemistry.com/
Real Chemistry is committed to being an Equal Opportunity employer. As such, we seek motivated and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, ethnic or national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Real Chemistry operates. We strive to employ, motivate, advance and reasonably accommodate any qualified employees and applicants. We believe diversity of persons and ideas forms the most comprehensive, forward-looking company.