Senior Performance Analyst at Realtor.com
Our employees can choose what works for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow employees to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The Sr. Performance Analyst will play a key role in the growth and ongoing transformation of Realtor.com’s Sales, Consumer Experience, and Account Management teams. The Sr. Performance Analyst will report to the VP Strategic Performance and have a broad scope in addition to a set of core functions and responsibilities associated with optimizing sales forecast data and partnering with Sales Leadership on strategy to meet and exceed targets. The Sr. Performance Analyst will oversee a variety of strategic initiatives and partner with senior leaders throughout the CRO organization to provide insight, analysis, and recommendations to develop new strategies and optimize performance. Additionally, the Sr. Performance Analyst will have direct oversight of incentive programs and compensation plans with the goal of ensuring their effectiveness in driving results.
We’re looking for a data-driven self starter who enjoys problem solving and thrives in an ever-evolving environment. We’re looking for an analytical thinker who is able to balance quick decision making with long-term planning. The Sr. Performance Analyst embraces the relentless pursuit of continuous improvement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide analysis and recommendations on key strategic initiatives throughout the CRO organization.
- Evaluate sales forecast data and partners with Sales Leadership on strategy to meet and exceed targets.
- Oversight of sales commission plan strategy including measuring effectiveness, modeling recommended adjustments, creating new plans for new teams and emergent needs, and partnering with Finance and Enterprise Systems for implementation and execution.
- Provide core reporting infrastructure for performance measurement and tracking of key business metrics including scorecards, KPIs, performance analytics, incentive compensation and ad hoc analysis to drive sales effectiveness and facilitate data-driven decision making.
- Extract unstructured data from a variety of sources, manipulate data into a form suitable for analysis – and then explore data using statistical methods and visualization tools.
- Partner with business stakeholders in framing and prioritizing business questions considering both short and long potential impact, interpret findings, quantify opportunities, and propose actions with a data-centric point of view.
- Regularly analyze compensation data and make recommendations to optimize team performance and compensation costs.
- Summarize performance and compensation data for review by stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Collaborate with Recruiting, Training, Finance, and Sales Leadership on hiring and onboarding strategies.
- Frequent collaboration with Sales Ops to develop and implement sales process improvements including customer segmentation, prospect lead scoring, and market analysis.
- Provide analysis for the effectiveness of marketing campaigns on sales productivity.
- Oversight of discretionary budget across the CRO organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of experience in Analytics and/or Sales Operations or 12+ years work experience in a related field
- Deep knowledge of predictive/forecasting modeling, with proven experience translating data into actionable outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to drive business results in a fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- Demonstrated project management capabilities including team leadership, budget management and driving quality outcomes.
- Balance of strategic skills and the ability to execute.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and to creatively solve new problems.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.