Senior Product Analyst at Experian
Experian is the power behind the data. As the leading holder of consumer and business credit data, we’re transforming data into solutions that advance industries, move companies forward and improve the lives of millions of consumers around the world. In 2018, we were named by Forbes magazine as one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Experian Consumer Services is seeking a Senior Product Analyst that will work with our cross functional teams to develop a deep understanding of our customers across all aspects of our white-label SaaS products (identity, credit, and data breach) and channels (mobile, desktop, tablet). This role will support a 16-person product and design team and will be responsible (a) collecting and interpreting customer data, (b) analyzing customer behavior to improve engagement and monetization, (c) building timely reporting dashboards, and (d) make data driven recommendations to influence business decisions and investments
The candidate will be a strategic thinker with technical expertise around data, reporting, and analytical approaches and how they can be applied to improve business decision-making. This is a hands-on analytical role in a fast-paced environment.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Evaluate the effectiveness of product performance and deliver actionable insights to improve customer lifetime value.
• Leverage analytical tools to understand onsite behavior and conduct pathing analysis to optimize customer experience, e.g. click through rates, golden pathways, conversion analysis, and marketing effectiveness.
• Partner with internal stakeholders to bridge the gap between customer behaviors and cross channel customer views to propose new acquisitions, cultivation, retention, and win-back strategies.
• Deliver custom reports and dashboards to identify trends and/or issues within data sets and make recommendations to influence business decisions and investments.
• Work with stakeholders to continuously improve and maintain analytics infrastructure to help continuously inform business decisions
• Present analytical results and insights to business partners to answer strategic questions and influence business decisions.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a data analytics capacity, with a focus on online products and/or SaaS platform analysis
• Strong oral and written communication skills with demonstrated experience translating analytics findings into business insights in order to influence business stakeholders to drive actionable decisions and optimize business performance.
• Understanding of relational database theory and proficiency in writing and understanding complex SQL code with a focus on Redshift
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Tableau, Business Objects, Alteryx & Cognos) and real time dashboard development.
• Experience in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
• Preferred experience working with common Data Science programming languages such as Python and R Programming
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with an exceptionally strong attention to detail.
• Curious, self-motivated thinker; always asks why and strives until the answer is clear.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills; ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities in line with business objectives, react to shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines.
EOE Including Disability/Veterans