Senior Revenue Systems Analyst at Procore Technologies
We are looking for a Senior Revenue Systems Analyst to be responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of Procore’s revenue systems, which include design, configuration, development, documentation, training, reporting, and support. You will partner with Business Analysts to drive improvement, optimization and new capabilities, as well as cross-functional stakeholders in other Procore business units to ensure systems are functioning, integrated, efficiently deployed and aligned with the overall Procore technical architecture. You will be responsible for facilitating system upgrades, communication about system stability and improvements, and maintaining updated documentation on the business systems. You will also manage and monitor some integrations between systems and be part of larger integration initiatives.
This position will report to our Senior Manager, Revenue Systems and is based remotely. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately!
What you’ll do:
- Implement process and feature improvements to increase productivity, drive efficiencies, automate processes and increase reliability
- Perform administrative functions to support business users (e.g. developing workflows, page layouts, formulas, approval processes) that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies
- Develop and provide reporting from systems when requested, train others on building reports and dashboards
- Provide day-to-day end-user support and training, advising on best practices and providing tips on system usage, and ensuring integrations between systems are working appropriately
- Communicate, log and resolve planned or unplanned system downtime and system support issues; develop and maintain standardized system documentation
- Partner with IT to administer licensing & permissions and maintain security matrix of roles & permissions
- Participate in the development of a systems roadmap that will drive scalability, business optimization and zero-touch processes
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 5+ years of Salesforce administration and solution delivery
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests, keeping the company’s strategic goals in mind
- Experience with data management, transformation, cleaning, and de-duplication
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance and support
- Experience with use cases, data dictionaries, process and data mapping and class diagrams
- Ability to interact with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines and work well with all levels of management but also able to work independently to resolve issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality and the ability to work across all levels in an organization
If you'd like to stay in touch and be the first to hear about new roles at Procore, join our Talent Community.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.