Senior Rust Software Engineer at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
CrowdStrike’s Data Science team is expanding -- we are at the exciting intersection of Machine Learning, Big Data, and Security and are looking to add a senior software engineer with significant Rust experience to our growing team. You’ll have the opportunity to implement our technologies as libraries and software development kits for internal/external customers and to jointly work with Machine Learning experts on creating predictive models on a diverse and multidisciplinary team.
- Design, implement, test, optimize and maintain features for internal/external customers in the form of robust libraries and software development kits
- Create value by providing bindings for compiled common algorithms to interpreted languages
- Document design of complex software systems and conduct thorough and constructively critical software reviews
- Expose simple APIs to bundle variety of robust services
- An independent self-starter who likes to take ownership and independently seeks out new challenges
- Always ready to learn and step outside of your comfort zone to blaze the trail for new technology
- Proficient in Rust and interest in Python
- Comfortable with Linux and know your way around Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems
- Ready to dive into Rust codebase
- Familiar with software testing and appropriate algorithm applications to solve complex technical problems
- Familiar with multithreaded software development
- Familiar with agile software development methodologies and version control software
- Interested in Machine Learning
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.