Senior Sales Business Process Analyst at Atlassian
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Understand Atlassian’s Channel Programs, its requirements and benefits, and ensure effective support of those programs
- Support day-to-day operations of our channel programs and tools, including service desk support for internal and external stakeholders
- Review Sales Operations and Channel key priorities, assess business impact of their projects and required investment, and prioritize implementation across programs/projects on an ongoing basis
- Contribute to the support and operationalization of the channel strategy through continual improvements to process, systems, and tools supporting our various channel routes to market
- Focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies through process analysis. User experience, observations, industry trends, standard methodologies (Design Thinking, Six Sigma, Lean), leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas to challenge the status quo and deliver extraordinary customer-focused solutions.
- Identify and execute on opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability and driving significant growth
- Collaborate with our Channel leadership team and Partner managers for roadmap planning and prioritization
- Collaborate with reporting and analytics teams to ensure we are tracking the right metrics for the business to measure/monitor the health and effectiveness of partners, programs, products and specific routes to market
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Operations or enterprise systems implementation project management within a SaaS company or in a consulting environment.
- Excellent business acumen. You are familiar with traditional B2B sales environments. You engage confidently with the user community, ranging from people who execute processes daily to executive management. Able to identify assumptions made by business stakeholders about needs and solution approaches, then develop and execute methods to validate them.
- You have a natural talent for solution design. You strive to keep processes as simple as possible while delivering key business objectives.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work/influence across organizational and subject matter boundaries, especially between business and IT teams. You also are sufficiently versed in IT to negotiate scope and assess basic levels of efforts required for implementation.
- You revere Agile methodologies. We will conduct lots of experiments and count on you to fail fast, but succeed often.
- Experience rolling out significant programs within a sales or quote-to-cash organization, from project justification (ROI) to requirements gathering, solution design, cross-functional execution to launch and change management.
- You see opportunities for improvement everywhere around you and are ready to swim-lane them all out.
- Data-centric and analytical with fine attention to detail, but can also see the bigger picture
- Experience with 1 and 2-tier channel distribution models
- Experience with Salesforce, Partner Communities or other PRM solutions
- Experience with EDI or similar electronic data exchange protocols for order and data exchange with partners
- Bachelors Degree required
- Team player at heart
- An extreme sense of ownership and responsibility. You get $#!t done.
- Excellent communication skills.