What You’ll Do:
- Scale - Work on a data pipeline handling more than one billion events per day
- Availability - Support infrastructure with 100% uptime
- Reliability - Increase system reliability beyond 99.9999%
- Innovate - Challenge what we have today to build industry leading applications at scale. Take advantage of dedicated time for personal growth, learn new technologies and build tools to assist your daily process
- Impact - Support multiple industry verticals including financial services, healthcare, telecommunications, media and more
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience with Java, Scala or similar technologies
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with GCP
- Experience working with distributed architectures
- Experience working with highly traffic systems upwards of 10k req/sec
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Familiarity with relational databases, NoSQL databases, Prometheus and Grafana a plus
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].