What if you could use your technology skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a Senior Vulnerability Management Analyst to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Senior Vulnerability Management Analyst, you’ll be a key member of the Application Security team, responsible for running the Threat and Vulnerability Management program. You’ll identify vulnerabilities via internal (scanning) or external (bug bounty program) sources, validate findings, prioritize within the context of our environment, assign to the correct owner, and follow up on status. You’ll use your creativity to build a process that is as automated as possible. This role requires a strong background in security as it relates to platform infrastructure, application security, and other aspects of network/cloud infrastructure security. If you’re interested in becoming a foundational member of the Procore Security team, setting the course for security within Procore for years to come—we’d like to hear from you.
This position will report to our Senior Manager of Security Operations and has the opportunity to be based in any of our U.S. office locations. Remote candidates will be considered with experience. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement workflows to automate security testing and vulnerability detection for the software development lifecycle
- Scope and perform security reviews of web applications, mobile applications, and private and public cloud environments
- Foster a culture of security by leading security awareness training while communicating vulnerabilities to other engineering teams
- Identify architectural deficiencies and implement vulnerability mitigation strategies to address them
- Produce research and collaborate with our peers in the broader cyber-security industry
What we are looking for:
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience is required
- 5+ years of security related experience, including at least 1 year of experience in penetrating testing, including mobile & web applications
- Understanding of vulnerability classes (OWASP) and how they can be exploited
- Experience analyzing risk and prioritization of vulnerability remediation using MITRE ATT&CK within the greater context of assets and the control stack
- Experience validating vulnerability reports from Bug Bounty programs
- Understanding of the overall threat and vulnerability management process, including metrics to measure performance
- Experience working with APIs to automate manual tasks
- Exposure to deploying software releases and supporting CI/CD pipelines
- Expertise with vulnerability scanners such as Tenable, Qualys, or Rapid7
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Technical certifications such as SANS GIAC, OCSP, and CISSP are a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.