Software Architect, Ad-Tech & Analytics
What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite seeks a Technical Architect to lead internal development of our analytics and attribution solution based on a unique combination of earned media data and AdTech systems. This position requires a proven technical leader with expertise in both AdTech and AWS big data systems. This position is ideal for a candidate seeking to have a direct and material impact on the company’s growth and product innovation strategy.
- Provide technical leadership for overall application architecture, functionality, performance, and quality for solution built on the latest cloud infrastructure.
- Give mentorship and guidance to team of engineers to around AdTech functionality and integrations and data processing at scale.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to continually enrich business intelligence reports to customers through Cision’s online platforms, ad-tech partners and BI marketplaces.
- Maintain a close working relationship with strategic corporate partnerships in the Ad-Tech and related industries.
- 3 years proven technical experience within AdTech systems such as DSPs and DMPs.
- 5 years proven technical leadership in data-intensive systems.
- Excellent communication skills with internal technical and non-technical staff.
- Strong experience architecting and improving large analytics platforms in AWS.
- Experience scaling and productionizing data science implementations
- Experience within Amazon Web Services (AWS) SaaS & IaaS systems.
- Experience in programming with Java, Python & API Frameworks.
- Understanding of data privacy and security considerations.
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description