What You’ll Do:
- Business value delivery - Ensure incremental value delivery and high quality standards for teams you’re working with. Support these teams’ strategic work in collaboration with our Product and Design organization
- Learning and Development - Attract, onboard, and retain diverse top talent. Develop people and teams through coaching, mentoring, and management support. Conduct regular 1:1, goal setting, and feedback conversations with engineers to ensure their well-being and team health and support them in their learning and development. Continuously work to improve inclusion and belonging on your team and within our organization.
- Process and Product - Maintain high levels of transparency, efficiency, and collaboration with other development teams and Product Management
- Leadership - Advocate and promote leadership at all levels within the Red Ventures engineering organization.
- Organizational work - Help us continuously improve, grow, and build further support structures for our teams by driving broader organizational development and cross-cutting initiatives with the rest of our engineering management team.
- Technical work - Help grow the expertise of your teams in performance, reliability, resilience, scalability, maintainability and experimentation.
What We’re Looking For:
- People development - You have at least three years of experience building and leading software development teams and delivering working software together with them. Your experience includes hiring as well as having engineers directly reporting to you.
- Technical expertise - You have strong ability to develop systems that meet architectural objectives including reusable, scalable code
- 3-5 years of experience in technologies such as Go, Java/Scala, Python
- Experience in front-end technologies such as React and Vue
- Remote work - You bring experience working with distributed teams
- Leadership - You are leader by example, effective communicator and strong collaborator who emphasizes continuous learning- you know what it takes to build strong, productive teams.
- Learning - You bring action orientation and drive to continuously improve the teams you work with.
- Communication - You are an effective communicator and bring strong feedback skills to your teams
- Delivery - You are knowledgeable about modern software engineering practices and how to apply them in different teams. You believe in agile and lean values. You have a track record using these methods in practice and continuously delivering business value.
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected].