Solutions Engineer, Ad Tech at Cision (formerly TrendKite)
!Sorry, this job was removed at 1:28 p.m. (CST) on Monday, March 2, 2020
Cision is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group! We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
TrendKite, now a part of Cision, is looking for a Solutions Engineer to join the Earned Media Attribution Software Engineering team. As a member of the Earned Media Attribution Software Engineering team, you will play a crucial role in developing industry transforming applications for the organization's Earned and Owned Media cloud service offering. We seek an innovative engineer with experience working in Ad Tech at a startup or enterprise level and ideally from a SaaS environment.
- Serving as Subject Matter Expert for Ad Tech integrations with current & future partners
- Understanding key business needs and developing data solutions
- Designing technical solutions integrating with DMPs, DSPs and SSPs
- Providing guidance to peer developers in Ad Tech industry standards
- Proactively implementing monitoring and debugging integrations
- Curating Cision’s Impact data profile taxonomy
- Collaborating to define the direction of the product and technology platform
- Working closely with Ad Tech Partners, Product Management, Architecture, Engineering, and QA teams to deliver innovative software
- Driving industry-changing software solutions forward within a highly motivated team
- 3+ years Ad Tech experience involving data integrations
- 3+ years professional design & data integration experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical field or commensurate industry experience
- Proven Ad Tech industry knowledge
- Understanding of data privacy & data protection
- Understanding of tag management systems such as Google Tag Manager
- Understanding of enterprise analytics services such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience with enterprise level applications and passion for scalable solutions to real business problems
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision’s Communications Cloud platform allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact of PR and Communications Teams’ campaigns. Cision has over 5,000 employees with offices in 23 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about our products and services, visit www.cision.com and follow us on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected statuses.
Cision is committed to building an environment where all employees are set up to thrive and reach their full potential. We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success. Cision is proud to have joined more than 600 companies in signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion™ pledge, the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion within the workplace.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description