Solutions Engineer at Shipwell
Supply chains are disconnected, fragmented, and in the stone age. We believe the market has it wrong and we believe there is a better way. We can build the de facto platform and market network to connect, automate, and optimize the supply chains of the world. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity. Today, Shipwell transforms your supply chain by combining digitized freight, real-time tracking, and an integrated partner network in one simple and responsive platform. We are working with the top companies in the supply chain to connect with our RestfulAPIs. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25 and Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2020.Our Culture
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!About the Role
The Solutions Engineer at Shipwell will work directly with the Engineering and Product teams, as well as end users, to build out Shipwell’s integrations using our iPaaS tool - Informatica Intelligent Cloud Services (IICS). They will be responsible for building and maintaining IICS assets (CAI processes, service connectors, process objects, managed APIs etc.) that will work with Shipwell’s existing APIs to achieve integration requirements. The Solutions Engineer will also be responsible for communicating with Support teams of the various external systems that we integrate with (common examples - NetSuite, SAP; logistics specific examples - RMIS, DAT) to resolve any technical questions.What you’ll do when you get here:
- Work with our Customer Success team to facilitate integrations between Shipwell and our customer’s financial, ERP, warehouse management, and home grown systems
- Work with the data science team to integrate with 3rd party market data providers to collect data used with machine learning algorithms
- Keep team informed of developments and direction in data integration technologies
- More than 3 years of systems integration experience
- Experience with iPaaS technology like Informatica, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, etc.
- In-depth understanding of REST/SOAP interfaces
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive company culture
- Team building events and office celebrations
- Competitive compensation with company stock options
- Company sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- An open work environment where everyone has a voice
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements. Oh yeah, and entertainment reimbursement, we’ve got you covered!
- An exceptional team of passionate, bright, and inspirational coworkers
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within one of our office location cities (Austin and Chicago) or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.