As a key member of the Healthcare Data Intelligence (HDI) team within the Ascension Data Sciences Institute (ADSI), you will have the opportunity to interpret and manage clinical and pharmacy data from multiple sources which will drive analytics or other statistical reports. We aspire for this role to function as a conduit between analytic and technical teams to help guide the use of available clinical or pharmacy data, and to determine the appropriateness and ability of clinical or pharmacy data to meet customer requirements.
What You Will Do
- Manages and interprets a wide variety of clinical or EHR based data
- Uses pharmacy background or expertise to guide reports or analytics
- Formulates and helps to define the scope or format of reports
- Compiles clinical data to meet customer requirements or analytic needs
- Work with members of technical teams to determine data availability, robustness, and fitness for release
- Identifies trends within data and makes recommendations for quality improvement
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Prior experience working with or developing reports with pharmacy data
- Pharmacy experience including hospital, clinic, or retail
- Data analysis experience
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or other cloud computing environment
- Previous clinical/EHR data experience
- Proficiency (or familiarity) with SQL or other data manipulation language
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.