Sr. Analyst Relations Manager at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers more than 10 trillion requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Role
Cloudflare is looking for a Sr. Analyst Relations Manager to help scale our AR program. This is a great opportunity to work with Cloudflare’s communications team to help shape our global story in a role with potential for growth. You’ll be responsible for driving strategic programs and initiatives with the industry analyst community. In this role you’ll get to work with a wide range of Cloudflare executives, product management, product marketing, and other technical leads to help further drive our market position; including effective communication of vision, strategy, product direction, customer success, and competitive position.
What you'll do
- Execute on current AR Plan and evolve on strategy and expansion of analyst relationships into various markets.
- Communicate Cloudflare news to the analyst community and handle inbound analyst requests in a timely and effective manner, including surveys, inquiries, briefings and customers requests.
- Drive program management of key reports surveys including Gartner Magic Quadrants, Forrester Wave’s and IDC MarketScapes. Work with product marketing and sales leaders to develop sales enablement materials in support of major report placements.
- Manage the strategy, coordination and preparation of presentations, briefing sheets, talking points and materials needed for key spokespeople ahead of analyst interactions.
- Assist marketing team to use analysts strategically in support of marketing efforts including website, speaking opportunities, presentations and report sponsorship for lead generation.
- Monitor research and disseminate analyst insights on market and competitors to key internal stakeholders.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- 5-7 years experience in high-tech analyst relations, public relations, or communications in either a corporate or agency role. Candidate should have 2-3 years of prior analyst relations experience.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Strong project management and attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to multitask, manage deadlines and communicate priorities to cross-functional teams.
- Enterprise software experience preferred. Knowledge of security, cloud a plus.
- Ability to understand and operate in a highly technical environment.
- Some travel required.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.