Sr. Analytics Consultant at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Bright Health’s Analytics Team is working to push boundaries to redefine what strong analytics can accomplish in health care. The Senior Analytics Consultant will advance the role of analytics as strategic thought partner across the business and will contribute to a culture of theory testing and data-driven decision making. The Senior Analytics Consultant will be comfortable speaking both ‘business’ and ‘data’ with our internal teams and external vendors to understand business questions, develop ways to answer those questions, and communicate answers to stakeholders. This position will lead efforts to enable analytic capabilities throughout the Bright Health organization. Using data programming, we will automate data flows and analytic solutions, and we will deliver analytic insights to our business leaders using dashboards.
- Serve as a consultant focused on Medicare Advantage reporting dashboard builds focused on core cost, utilization, and MCR build for MA
- Produce clear and concise analytic visualizations for easy consumption by a variety of audiences through automated dashboards and user friendly web-interfaces
- Bring together multiple sources of complex data to design, develop, and automate reports that answer key business questions
- Build knowledge in key areas of health care data, including traditional claims data and real-time provider and membership data
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and analysts within the department to understand business problems and deliver an automated analytic solution
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- Three (3)+ years experience in SQL Programming using Relational Databases
- Three (3)+ years experience building data visualizations and Dashboards (Power BI preferred)
- Three (3)+ years experience working with healthcare data
- One (1)+ year experience in Data Programming and Automation (Python, SAS, R or Scala)
- Attention to detail and data quality
- Experience in analytics, statistics, data visualization, or programming.
- Passion for automation and creating analytic solutions
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.