Sr. Business Analyst - Go To Market Strategy at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer and named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Department
Sales Operations, Account Executives, Channel Account Managers, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers and Customer Success - all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
What you'll do
We are looking for a strong Sr. Business Analyst to join our Go-to-market Strategy team. GTM strategy team is a small, high performing team, responsible for shaping Cloudflare’s GTM strategy. The team leverages data to continually drive Insights and seek solutions to accelerate Cloudflare growth. The ideal candidate will demonstrate very strong problem-solving skills, the ability to wear multiple hats and deliver on a variety of GTM projects.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Design, create and maintain system reporting, dashboards and KPIs
- Compare business performance against key KPIs to identify key trends and share key learnings with the wider sales & marketing teams to help maximize revenue growth
- Develop and improve internal processes, optimizing for strategic business outcomes
- Lead Ad-hoc strategic projects. Examples include:
- Work with Marketing leadership to improve marketing demand gen spend efficiency
- Identify data gaps in target Accounts and work with regional leaders to develop data enrichment strategy
- Make improvements to Salesforce workflows
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- BA/BS with 2+ years post-collegiate work experience in B2B sales, management consulting or investment banking
- Self-starter with very strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and work cross-functionally with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Experience with tools such as Salesforce and Tableau a plus
- Experience with data modeling, data mining and data quality management
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities as and when needed, while continuing to deliver high-quality results in an often ambiguous and rapidly changing business environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.