RxSaver by RetailMeNot is looking for a full-time Senior Business Analyst to join us at our awesome headquarters, located in the heart of downtown Austin.
Come be a part of our team and uncover understandings from rich and powerful big-data! You will work with cross-functional teams to develop critical metrics and rich data visualizations, handle analytical projects, support forecasting efforts and provide ad-hoc reporting. This is a highly visible role that works across all teams within RxSaver.
Does this opportunity sound interesting to you? If so, please read on...
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of related experience in a data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable analytics role
- Bachelor’s in math, statistics, computer science, engineering or equivalent field.
- Experience in data mining structured and unstructured data (SQL, ETL, data warehouse, RDS, RedShift, Oracle, etc.) in a business environment with large-scale, complex data sets
- Ability to dive deep on data analysis or technical issues to identify effective solutions
- Knowledge of SQL to write complete, optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Proven ability to frame complex analytical problems, pull data and extract insights that lead to tangible results (revenue, transactions, etc.)
- Skilled at delivering analytics metrics, KPIs, and reporting packages
- Comfortable speaking, writing, and presenting, as well as the ability to evangelize your findings. Summarize key insights for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience communicating with senior management and executives as well as with colleagues from computer science, analytics, and business backgrounds
What You'll Do:
- Develop interactive dashboards and reports using relational databases, Tableau and Excel to educate decision-makers at all levels of the business
- Distill actionable insights from over 1PB of data to uncover business insights and drive the product roadmap forward
- Develop and share new data products for expedited downstream analysis and application
- Tackle complex business problems through crafting statistical models from data and metadata
- Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions, collaborate with business customers, capture requirements and deliver complete reporting solutions
- Use data to equip partner-facing teams with insights for partner conversations
- Develop intelligent forecasting tools as well as variance analysis to provide views of the health of the business and opportunities in the future
- Leverage data and predictive analysis to clearly articulate problems and influence decisions that support the strategic direction
- Recommend, develop, and implement key performance indicators to improve business results
- Help us find opportunities to improve products and business partner relationships for RxSaver
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food!
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with
RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.