Sr. Business Analyst at Billd
Senior Business Analyst
Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
You are talented, analytical, and highly-driven to deliver results. You are excited about the opportunity to have broad exposure to, and interactions within, a rapidly growing part of the fintech industry. You have a keen desire to build experience within a B2B lender that has an impressive growth trajectory. You are comfortable gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations. You will confidently present results to senior management and implement your recommendations in collaboration with other members of the team.
- Create and lead strategies and their execution, including:
- Improving credit performance through better approve/decline decisioning and risk models
- Driving higher risk adjusted returns through pricing and customer management decisioning
- Developing monitoring to identify issues and opportunities to improve performance
- Drive agreement with stakeholders and senior management through clear communication and strong influencing skills
- Develop clear business intent and business requirements and work closely with Sales, Technology, Marketing, and Finance to drive execution
- At least 2 years of experience in analysis
- SQL, SAS, R or Python skills and a love of all things data
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to influence senior management and drive results through a team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an analytically rigorous discipline