Sr. Business Analyst at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
Sr. Business Integration Analyst will be critical to driving progress on numerous post-merger integration activities within multiple projects simultaneously and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure milestones are met in a timely manner. This role will report into the Program Director of M&A IT Integration. The Sr. Business Analyst is responsible for supporting technology service desk process flow mapping, setup, and knowledge base documentation; creation and retention of various technology integration artifacts, including functional & non-functional requirements, application/systems mapping plans, technology training materials and integration implementation best practices.
- Partner with cross functional leadership to ensure integration plans are inclusive of key deliverables
- Execute integrations processes to ensure transition of acquired businesses into Bright Health operations
- Actively manage integration risks, identify and solve cross-functional integration issues
- Help identify organizational and human impacts of planned initiatives and roadblocks to initiative completion and synergy attainment
- Streamline communication between stakeholders to ensure effective and timely completion of integration activities in line with each project's integration timeline and budget
- Prepare reporting and analysis for integration initiatives. Manage creation and distribution of metrics and financials to ensure all project obligations are on track regarding synergies and costs.
- Assist in the day-to-day execution over the integration process including setting up meetings, time and scheduling tasks, follow up with department heads, deep dive solution focused analysis into integration bottle-neck issues
- Conduct due diligence and integration planning as a member of the M&A integration team
- Coordinates with integration project management teams in creating an integration plan and organizing a delightful Day 1 User Experience
- Actively manage the technology integration discovery and workshop process, document integration requirements and partner with project managers and solution architects on the transition plan for the acquired entity
EDUCATION, TRAINING, EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, accounting, finance, or related business field required
- Two (2) or more years of healthcare industry experience preferred.
- 8 years of experience with business analysis and requirements management.
- 4 years of experience with Agile/Scrum framework
- Ability to work effectively under time-critical deadlines and handle competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Experience in envisioning, solutioning and designing end-to-end subscription solutions in an agile environment
- Proven track record of simultaneously managing multiple, complex projects and delivering on project objectives required
- Experience in a high growth company preferred
- Demonstrated experience composing written technical and business documents
- Demonstrated experience in effectively managing multiple priorities and project tasks and effectively functioning in a fast-paced moving, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of project lifecycle methodologies, IT technologies, architecture, hardware, and software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple simultaneous high-priority projects
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Exceptional collaborator that works well cross-functionally and with many competing priorities
- Strong financial/business modeling and analysis skills
- A love for team-based work in a high intensity environment
- A ‘question the status quo’ and entrepreneurial mindset; a love for learning and natural curiosity
- Exceptionally strong personal initiative, good business instincts, and comfort with ambiguity
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.