Sr. Business Consultant at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides consulting services for Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) products and Digital Marketing Cloud solutions. AEM helps customers organize the delivery of creative assets and other content across digital marketing channels, including web, mobile, email, social media, and video. The AEM consulting team is responsible for providing expert skills in the implementation of the Adobe AEM solution offering as well as integrating complementary Adobe enterprise solutions communicating with clients' existing IT infrastructure.
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Digital Marketing Business Consultants to join the Adobe Consulting Delivery team. These key Business Consultants will work with our multi-functional solution teams to deliver incremental high quality solutions. The ideal candidate will bring confirmed experience in delivering AEM solutions helping to lead large and sophisticated multi-technology agile projects, and will possess the skills to interact, and work with a broad range of personalities and functions, including the client, business owners, engineers, project operations, quality assurance, project managers and product management. This is a field-based job and consultants are expected to be on customer site for extended periods of time.
- Have a deep understanding of the AEM platform and best implementation practices
- Prefer AEM Certified Business Practitioner
- Experience performing in Lead DAM Strategist role for AEM Project
- Previous consulting experience leading enterprise customers
- Partner with and knowledge share with client business owners & partner.
- Develop AEM implementation strategy & roadmap.
- Understand and develop functional requirements for Key Stakeholders
- Coach client resources around story in an Agile environment.
- Develop and manage the product backlog of stories.
- Perform story elaboration.
- Work with technical consultants and quality consultants to decompose business stories into system level stories and/or designs.
- Partner with technical project leadership to provide day-to-day tactical objectives.
- Socialize business functionality with users, including driving UAT and demos.
- Work with the client to capture user feedback on implemented functionality.
- Ensure client enablement on their AEM implementation.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager or Business Consultant and as a Scrum Master or Project Manger
- Understanding or experience in using productized APIs, SaaS, SOA, Cloud Services, and Content Management Systems.
- Agile Experience
- Experience with Agile Scrum process and Backlog Management systems such as RallyDev, Jira
- Enterprise Experience
- Experience with enterprise software implementation
- Experience reviewing and elaborating business and technical requirements
- Experience with developing requirements for interfaces and production data migrations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to optimally collaborate in a team environment
- Position requires up to 50% travel
Nice to have
- Development or Test experience a plus