Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst
Khoros is looking for an expert Senior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our BusinessApplications team. This person will help drive the insights that allow us to expand our offerings, grow our customerbase, and improve our operations.
- Collaborate with other BI team members to drive the strategic planning required to meet business needs and objectives.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and mentor around data analysis and related best practices to business partners.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Propose and implement business metrics for senior management reviews and work with the team to design and develop data infrastructure to support business growth
- Perform deep-dives to find the root causes behind variances of key parameters over a given time-period
- Lead evaluations of business practices and implement needed changes to drive stated objectives.
- Ability to be a business thought partner finding ways use data analytics to improve the business.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a related field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work across different platforms and applications, participate in multiple projects, and solve technical and business problems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a distributed, team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Bonus points for having worked with Domo, Salesforce, Financial Force PSA, Netsuite ERP, Salesforce CPQ, and Xactly.