Sr. Competitive Intelligence Analyst at Ping Identity
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
At Ping Identity, we enable secure and seamless digital experiences powered by identity. With the Ping Identity Platform, enterprises can securely connect users to cloud, mobile and on-premises applications and manage sensitive identity and profile data at scale. We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices around the globe including Austin, Texas.
The Sr. Competitive Intelligence Analyst is a technologist responsible for competitive analysis of Ping competitors in the Identity and Access Management market. In this role, you'll be responsible for technical competitive analysis from market research to detailed product feature comparisons. You'll document and present your findings to audiences spanning executive teams to support strategic planning, to field sales for competitive positioning.
This role requires technical/software knowledge to obtain a deep understanding of our products, combined with the skills to effectively differentiate product capabilities and benefits across a range of use cases and customer segments. This candidate will work within the Product Marketing team and provides a fantastic opportunity to hone competitive intelligence skills in a fast growing, security software company.
- Become as a subject matter expert on Ping Identity and our competitive landscape:
- Create compelling competitive analysis content using Powerpoint presentations, battle cards, and ongoing maintenance of our internal competitive analysis site.
- Develop and deliver training content for our sales organization and partners to improve sales performance.
- Support marketing campaigns, analyst briefings, and sales efforts with optimal competitive positioning of Ping product features, capabilities and benefits.
- Act as a hub to collect and disseminate competitive intelligence information across the company.
- Develop a strong understanding of enterprise use cases for customer, workforce, partner, and IoT identity and access management.
- Effectively collaborate with sales, partners, product management, engineering and others teams to develop high impact competitive intelligence content.
- Experience with competitive analysis, product marketing and/or product management.
- Technical background and experience with security software preferred.
- Innate curiosity for information technology and security.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability and willingness to accommodate up to 10% travel.