Sr. Customer Behavior Data Analyst at Spreetail
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:06 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 20, 2019
As a Customer Behavior Data Analyst, you will:
- Analyze Spreetail.com site data to develop and deep understanding of customers and the end-to-end shopping experience
- Analyze shopping funnels, customer progression, conversion, and fallout to quantity problems and friction points
- Answer challenging questions with data to inform design decision and prioritization of site improvements as the lead data analyst on a team of product managers, UX researchers and designers
- Serve as a Data Product Manager by defining KPIs, developing dashboards and other self-service tools
- Collaborate with other analysts and data teams to ensure consistent and aligned data capture, instrumentation and reporting
- Regularly communicate and present findings to the team and as needed across the organization
- Work closely with UX Research to analyze results of experiments
- 5+ years in a data/analytics role
- 3+ years in eCommerce, B2C, or at scale
- A self-starter who can deal with ambiguity and problem-solve independently
- Have a quantitative mindset and passion for data and technology
- Ability to present data in a concise and digestible manner; comfortable presenting in front of executive-level audiences
- A Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (economics, statistics, business, computer science) or equivalent experience
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel
- Building and modifying SQL queries
- Building and consuming data visualizations (Power Bi, Tableau, Qlik, etc…)
- Analyzing data sets to make actionable recommendations
- Nice to have - some exposure to Python, R, or similar programming languages
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Untracked PTO for salaried employees.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5 star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Pet Friendly Office (select locations).
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The worker is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions (such as in typical office or administrative work).
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sedentary work
- Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body
- Involves sitting most of the time, however walking and standing are required only occasionally
- Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction
- Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand as in handling.
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. Those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly
- Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
- Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction. Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
Visual Acuity Requirements:
The visual requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading
Read Full Job Description