Sr. Data Architect - POC Team at Adobe
Adobe needs talented people who can bring the Adobe Experience Platform and its advanced technology to our sales prospects so they can be successful in the new age of marketing.
As a member of the Proof of Concept (“POC”) team within the pre-sales organization, you will be responsible for leading and conducting the development of engaging experiences for our customers and prospects during the sales process as they seek to evaluate how Adobe Experience Platform can accomplish their marketing needs. You will act as the expert to recommend technological and strategic best practices regarding functionality within Adobe Experience Platform. In most cases these discussions will lead to actual demo development, customer workshops, or limited deployments of technology in a Proof of Concept.
At Adobe you’ll get the opportunity to work closely with other experienced POC solution consultants learning from them at the same time adding your extensive skillset to our knowledge base. As a result, you’ll have the opportunity to not only grow your own skills, but you’ll also work with partners and customers to show them the value of Adobe Experience Cloud.
- Utilize your technical expertise to design and implement proof of concept use cases leveraging Adobe Experience Platform and the Adobe Experience Cloud in a fast paced environment
- Work with Adobe teams, customers and prospects to define key objectives of a POC, align on solution design, scope and timing; and then deliver a compelling concept solution that can accomplish those objectives
- Leverage your deep solution experience to align our marketing solutions to the prospect’s functionality requirements and solution objectives
- Create reusable statistical models & modify existing algorithms
- Support the execution of Data Science solutions to business problems
- Innovate on new ideas to solve customer needs & assist to market internally new solutions
- 3+ years of experience in Data Science role, with a focus on building data pipelines for conducting data intensive analysis
- 3+ years of experience with Machine Learning and alogrithims for classification, clustering & prediction
- 3+ years of experience with common Data Science Toolkits (i.e. R, Jupyter Notebooks, PySpark etc.)
- 3+ years of enterprise development using Python
- Ability to enhance Standard Algorithms is required
- Knowledge & experience using Amazon Sagemaker, Microsoft Azure ML or Google AI technologies
- 3+ years of complex SQL experience
- 3+ years of Data Modeling experience
- 3+ years of Data Visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI etc.)
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task simultaneous different customer projects
- Strong verbal & written communication skills to lead customers to a successful outcome
- Must be self-managed, proactive and customer focused
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Willingness to travel
Special Consideration Skills
- Experience & knowledge with Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, especially Data Workbench
- Experience & knowledge with Web Analytics or Digital Marketing
- Experience as an enterprise Data Science or Engineer consultant
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.