Sr. Data Engineer at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Customer Solutions is looking for a full time Data Engineer with experience in building data integrations using AWS technology stack as part of the team's Data as a Service portfolio for Adobe's Digital Experience enterprise customers.
Customer facing Engineers who enjoy tackling complex technical challenges, have a passion for delighting customers and who are self-motivated to push themselves in a team oriented culture will thrive in our environment
What you'll Do
Collaborate with Data architects, Enterprise architects, Solution consultants and Product engineering teams to gather customer data integration requirements, conceptualize solutions & build required technology stack
Collaborate with enterprise customer's engineering team to identify data sources, profile and quantify quality of data sources, develop tools to prepare data and build data pipelines for integrating customer data sources and third party data sources with Adobe solutions
Develop new features and improve existing data integrations with customer data ecosystem
Encourage team to think out-of-the-box and overcome engineering obstacles while incorporating new innovative design principles.
Collaborate with a Project Manager to bill and forecast time for customer solutions
What you need to succeed
- Proven experience in building/operating/maintaining fault tolerant and scalable data processing integrations using AWS
- Proven track record in Python programming language
- Software development experience working with Apache Airflow, Spark, MongoDB, MySQL
- Experience using Docker or Kubernetes is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent proven experience
- Ability to identify and resolve problems associated with production grade large scale data processing workflows
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience crafting and maintaining unit tests and continuous integration.
- Passion for crafting Intelligent data pipelines that customers love to use
- Strong capacity to handle numerous projects are a must
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our outstanding Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the significant benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.