Sr. Developer - Master Data Management
What You Will Do
The Sr. Developer - Master Data Management will lead the configuration and integration efforts for the Reltio Master Data Management (MDM) platform. This person will collaborate with the rest of the MDM team to design the Reltio platform. This individual will be an expert at configuring the MDM platform itself, from managing the data model and business rules, to the front-end user experience. The person in this role will also be responsible for developing active integration between Reltio and other operational systems within Ascension.
- Designs and implements active integration processes using RESTful APIs.
- Configures & tunes match/merge rules in Reltio.
- Configures & tunes survivorship rules in Reltio.
- Assumes a proactive role in the discovery of user stories and prioritizing them in the product backlog.
- Assists with data quality improvements as needed.
- Develops custom APIs as needed to meet functional requirements.
- Analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures.
- Successfully troubleshoots most application problems independently.
- Participates in design, contributing technical insights and ideas. Helps formulate project scope and objectives.
- Works with customers to understand and explain business and technical issues, respond to user problems, explain new technologies, and present deliverables.
- Writes basic documentation of a new or proposed system. Shares knowledge effectively within the work team. Contributes to project plans, RFP's and RFI's.
- Follows agile development methodology and participates in agile ceremonies along with the team.
- Ability to analyze and define complex processes and sub-processes
- Ability to study data sources and data models to effectively develop solutions
- Preferred software experience
- Reltio or other MDM software
- Ability to develop service-oriented data flow processes
- Communicate effectively with diverse people at various organization levels with right level of detail and cultural sensitivity
Flexible and open to new ideas with the ability to understand things from corporate, regional and
local perspective while maintaining customer focus. Proven ability to work in an ambiguous
environment; self-motivated to work in an independent and collaborative mode. Ability to build
strong relationships with peers and leaders by building trust and credibility; strong collaboration
skills. Active listening skills to understand business needs and steer business team to take
decisions that have enterprise-wide impact.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or other related major is preferred
- Experience working with Master Data Management platforms
- Experience with coexistence and/or centralized MDM implementations is preferred
- Development experience within Google Cloud Platform is preferred
- Experience working in a healthcare environment is preferred
- Experience leveraging RESTful APIs to create "Data as a Service" pipelines
- Experience developing custom APIs is preferred
- Experience with graph databases is preferred
- Previous provider and clinical systems knowledge is preferred, both in the inpatient and ambulatory settings
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.