Sr. Director, Sandbox Research & Development
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike’s Sandbox team is expanding. We are looking for an accomplished engineering director to lead our team of developers, devops engineers, and security researchers.
- Lead and grow the Sandbox team, a diverse multi-national remote team of security and cloud professionals.
- Driving forward Falcon Sandbox and Hybrid-Analysis.com, CrowdStrike’s security community portal.
- Collaborate across teams to further the adoption of sandbox technology and to integrate into the CrowdStrike Falcon platform.
- Being an independent self-starter who likes to take ownership and independently seeks out new challenges.
- Experienced leading small to medium technical teams.
- Strong grasp of distributed system design, scaling, and operations.
- Experience in the information security space.
- Familiar with cloud technologies and comfortable diving into a large existing codebase (PHP, Java, C/C++).
- Comfortable on the Linux shell and within AWS.
Location: U.S. (remote, East Coast preferred)
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.