It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world’s leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We’re proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you’re made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.Sell Statement:
Are you passionate about growing a business using analytics, strategy and storytelling? Do you like to see ideas become programs that lead to customer and business outcomes?What's cool about this job.
We are looking for a leader to help us craft and analyze our revenue growth strategy and execution. In this role, you will help to improve and innovate our revenue engine across the customer experience including acquisition, retention, up-sell and customer outcome. You love understanding the "who, what, how, and why" in crafting and delivering measurable insights and strategies!The day to day.
- Lead cross-functional efforts across a variety of revenue levers from customer segmentation, lead scoring and routing, funnel management, pricing, sales model, sales compensation, retention, and up-sell
- Design project framework to answer specific strategic questions
- Have the ability to bridge what is occurring in the market against WP Engine’s performance.
- Develop new analytical models, approaches and measurements.
- Coach and mentor business analysts
- Work directly with executives on helping them to understand our business and how to further accelerate our profitable growth
- Present routinely to senior leaders
- Serve as a trusted advisor across a wide range of topics
You are tremendous problem solver with a measurable track of record of success in both individual achievement and organizational results! You have the capacity for powerful, data driven insights and the EQ to work with others to achieve results.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Math, and/or MIS or a related field preferred. Masters in Business Administration, preferred.
- Experience in Strategy Consulting or Other Professional Services (e.g. PE firm) with minimum of 3-5 years of top firm experience
- Ability to solve problems with data and build thoughtful approaches to test and measure new ways of doing business
- Comfortable with proving/disproving hypotheses with facts and data approaches
- Storytelling skills using data that leads to decisions, actions and outcomes
- Capable of writing advanced SQL queries, including experience with big data platforms like Google BigQuery required
- Experience with subscription, SaaS businesses
- Outstanding listening skills
- Experience with Mid-market/Enterprise customers and their buying behaviors including working with 3rd parties (Agencies)
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, customer success, and support in the Technology Industry
- Background with BI visualization platforms (Looker, Tableau, etc) preferred.
- Experience in leading projects
- Strong skills with Excel and Microsoft Office and/or GSuite required.
- Operate comfortably in a fast-growing environment where organizational change is required for growth and customer needs and demands are also constantly evolving.
- Demonstrate the following: initiative, natural curiosity, collaboration, independence, and a “get things done” demeanor.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work after hours and weekends on occasion
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.The perks and benefits:
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.