We are looking for someone exceptional to develop and maintain Favor’s promotional toolkit to further improve our Customer and Runner experiences. This role will collaborate with a broad range of key stakeholders including the Business Analytics, Marketing, and Operations teams. This individual will work to optimize our promotions, discounts, and incentive strategy to meet the needs of our unique users.
- Own the portfolio of pricing, demand-side promotions, and supply-side incentive experiments to optimize Favor’s pricing and promotional spend.
- Partner with CRM, Merchandising, and Growth Operations teams to define and develop playbooks for promotions, discounts, and incentive initiatives to be implemented into testing strategy.
- Project-manage test execution with CRM and post-promotion analysis with Business Analytics.
- Develop and optimize segments and audiences to drive the efficiency of promotions and incentives.
- Share test results with cross-functional teams and provide recommendations based on test results to effectiveness of pricing strategy.
- Compile test results into “playbooks” for different supply and demand needs.
- Track life-cycle impacts of promotions, discounts, and incentives across customers, merchants, and runners.
- Monitor and archive competitor promotions, discounts, and incentives for similar services.
- Partner with Revenue and Sales to optimize merchant partnership commission rates and fee discounts.
- Partner with CRM and FP&A to develop loyalty program features for runners and customers.
- Optimize fee levels and structure across delivery fee, service fee, and small order fee.
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- 8+ years Marketing Analytics, Pricing, CRM, Ad Planning/Promotional Strategy experience, Operations Research, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of working cross-functionally while driving alignment on high-priority, high-visibility initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in particular in a presentation setting with leadership- and executive-level teams.
- B.A. in quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Data Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience with business intelligence software, such as Looker, Tableau, or Domo.
- Experience with client-side analytics, like Google Analytics and Firebase.
- Experience with SQL, predictive modeling, familiarity with ML techniques, Python, R
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description