Sr. Provider Data Implementation Analyst at Bright Health
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical outcomes.
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can live healthy, brighter lives – apply to join our team.
SCOPE OF ROLE
The Senior Provider Data Implementation Analyst will manage the configuration and facilitate the data transfer and updates from our provider data systems to our claims platforms. They will be responsible for the integrity of the provider records within our claim platforms and to streamline technical processes.
The Senior Provider Data Implementation Analyst job description is intended to point out major responsibilities within the role, but it is not limited to these items.
- Create and manage workflows for fee configuration and provider data to ensure timely updates to all downstream vendors
- Manage prioritization of work for technical feeds for fee config and provider data team including provider fee schedule maintenance/Updates, roster loading process, claims queues updates and escalated provider data errors.
- Lead provider and network related technical process.
- Manage Technical work streams.
- Support Bright Operations with Process improvement work streams
- Subject matter expert for current and future vendor implementations as it pertains to provider data and the provider data ecosystem
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure contract, credentialing information, provider data information, and fee schedule mapping flow smoothly throughout the organization
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Six (6) years of experience in data analytics, provider/ customer relations, data entry, and project management required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and, preferably, experience in SQL, Access, and Database management
- Three (3) years of direct supervisory experience highly preferred
- Collaborative and relationship-driven style in building effective data transmissions between entities
- Able to build new processes
- Positive attitude towards problem solving and have the proven ability to learn quickly and work independently
The majority of work responsibilities are performed in an open office setting, carrying out detailed work sitting at a desk/table and working on the computer. Some travel may be required.
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while increasing transparency, for greater access and easier navigation.
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from financing to optimization to delivery of care.