Sr. SaaS Sales Analyst Duo Security 1320537 at Duo Security
Who you'll work with:
Duo Security, now a part of Cisco, is the leading provider of Trusted Access security and multi-factor authentication delivered through the cloud.
Our team is our secret weapon. We run the spectrum from artists to analysts, low-key to high energy, and bring together a diversity of skill sets, experiences, and perspectives to solve what we consider to be the world's most pressing geopolitical challenge — transforming the security industry as we know it. Together we build solutions that are easy, effective, trustworthy, and enduring. And that’s why we are the most loved and trusted company in security.
What you’ll do…
- You will partner directly with SaaS Sales Leadership to understand the health of the business, support business reviews and strategic planning.
- You'll be responsible for understanding macro trends in the business, identify potential head/tailwinds, and communicate regularly with sales leadership to manage the business quantitatively.
- Work to understand strategic objectives and organizational design objectives from sales leaders to inform financial models; working collaboratively through the planning process to ensure the go to market strategy is aligned.
- Work with other members of the SaaS Sales Analytics team to support consistent and published SaaS reporting, manage projects/deliverables, and find opportunities for efficiency. This individual will also work with counterparts at Cisco to provide requested reporting, presentations and work collaboratively to align on SaaS critical metrics, across the Security organization.
Who You Are:
- 5+ year’s experience in Sales Analytics or Finance with a focus on Sales
- B2B SaaS experience preferred
- Experience working multi-functionally and with leadership required
- Ability to tell a compelling story using data to executive colleagues
- Capable of running multiple projects concurrently and prioritize independently
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; thrives in ambiguity
- Prior experience with Sales Forecasting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.