Sr. Statistical Analyst
Who You Are:
- You have a B.S in math, statistics, engineering, economics or equivalent technical or analytic field.
- You have 2+ years of relevant experience in digital analytics, business analytics, multivariate testing, or similar analytics functions
- You have 1+ years experience implementing models with Python or R, and the associated modeling packages (numpy, scipy, scikit-learn or equivalent)
- You have expertise in test design and in helping non-analytical professionals successfully craft sound tests- A/B testing, multivariate testing, sample size calculations, choosing appropriate test statistics, etc.
- You have a history of success solving business problems using quantitative models, for example: Regression (Linear/Logistic, Lasso, Ridge, Decision Trees), Classification (Naive Bayes, Decision Trees, SVM, kNN, etc.), and Clustering (k-means).
- You have demonstrated ability to query large relational databases using SQL
- You have experience with building reports and analytics in Tableau
- You have demonstrated passion for digital analytics, digital optimization, and personalization
- You have experience in test design and in helping non-analytical professionals successfully craft sound test designs
- You are clever and tenacious. You can find a way around obstacles, and are creative when it comes to tackling them.
- You are a great communicator and you know how to tailor your approach to your audience.
What You'll Do:
- You will run A/B tests from start to finish, including designing tests, communicating results, and providing guidance to non-technical stakeholders
- You will drive our testing and optimization program starting with A/B & Multivariate testing and taking us into experience optimization and eventually personalization
- You will work across business units and functions to help them define their testing & learning agendas for ongoing user experience, design, product, and/or offer testing
- You will serve as a subject matter expert on design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, definition of primary and secondary success metrics, and experiment duration calculations
- You solve complex business problems by mining rich internal and external data for emerging business trends and insights
- You will develop interactive dashboards and reports using Redshift databases, Tableau and Excel to educate decision-makers at all levels of the business
- You develop trusted advisor relationships with product, operations, design, and engineering stakeholders
- You support strategic and tactical planning discussions and collaborate directly with stakeholders at all levels
- You gather requirements and deliver comprehensive analytics solutions, providing business partners at all levels data-driven recommendations which determine our strategic direction
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love