Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days Will be Like:
As a member of the People Operations team the Senior Workday Systems Analyst partners with others on the team and collaborates cross-functionally to provide a great employee experience. This will require you to analyze business process, system design, and data flows; test and iterate on solutions; and maximize our return on the technology investment. In this role, you would build project plans and define and work towards project schedules. It will be critical that you work effectively with People Operations leadership to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning. In this position, you will serve as a technical point-of-contact for the assigned Workday modules and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing, and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The Senior Workday Systems Analyst also leads our preparation for semi-annual releases, testing, and other technical projects as assigned.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Managing projects and process improvement, including applying change management experience to facilitate movement to new levels of quality.
- Developing the Workday Project Roadmap, prioritize work in collaboration with People Operations Leadership
- Engaging end-users to understand pain points in the user experience and developing scalable solutions.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams, leveraging interpersonal skills, to accomplish project goals.
- Thinking holistically when suggesting process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes, and/or major variations from established practice, to ensure the solutions are durable.
- Maintaining the System, including assisting in the review, testing, and implementation of system upgrades. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate system enhancements. Documents process and results.
- Providing production support, including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results, or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Generating reports, including writing, maintaining, and supporting a variety of reports utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assisting in the development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Maintaining data integrity in systems.
- Upholding our compliance with SOX and SOC 2.
- Conducting training, including developing user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Trains clients on new processes/functionality. Trains new system users.
- Participating in user group meetings/conferences to best maintain awareness of current trends with a focus on product and service development.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions to issues that arise.
- Solid empathy and ability to understand the employee experience.
- Highly adaptable and open to new situations.
- First-rate analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least 5 years of experience with HRIS and HR data analytics.
- Prior Workday experience required.
- Prior User-centered design experience a plus.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families, to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).