Sr Workforce Analyst at LegalZoom (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:57 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, December 4, 2021
Description *100% Remote Opportunity About LegalZoom We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their businesses, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning to Business Formations to IP, we've helped to provide millions of customers the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us! Overview At LegalZoom, we simply do not believe that it should cost thousands of dollars to create a will, form a business, or apply for a trademark. So, we started a movement to make legal help available to all.A Workforce Analyst improves, interprets, analyzes, and rates the workforce to reduce overheads and increase customer satisfaction and experience. You prepare daily reports of attendance of staff members and manage schedules to ensure that there are adequate resources for all departments. You communicate with the operations, management, and human resources teams to be sure that all departments are abiding by company standards. You aim at a hassle-free and continuous workflow of a project or an organization. You frame important connections throughout the organization to help in the implementation of internal communications. You will
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive forecasting and scheduling model, using Workforce Management tools to forecast call volume, create staffing requirements and generate work schedules for contact centers
- Provide long-term forecasts to management and product owners in support of future strategic initiatives
- Responsible for providing/creating detailed reporting on call center, team and agent metrics daily
- Manage/maintain reporting database to ensure accuracy
- Provide/maintain vendor metric reporting
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in Workforce Management, preferably in contact centers with at least 100 employees.
- 5 plus years relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Skills in complex problem solving, judgment, critical thinking and decision making.
- Ability to be highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to organize information and have attention to detail and accurately follow procedures.
- Ability to work alone with minimum supervision and with others in a team environment, occasionally under time pressure and on several tasks at the same time.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with co-workers, management team, other Departments, vendors, and outside agencies, including being sensitive to professional ethics.
- Willing to work evenings and weekends as needed for department coverage
- Capacity Planning
- Report Creation and Design
- Data Mining
- Mastery of excel
Read Full Job Description