Q2 is seeking a data-driven Sr. Workforce Management - Capacity Planning and Global Operations Analyst who can not only dive into the details but also tell a data-driven story by deeply understanding Supports business strategy, the internal/external landscape, talent supply, and workload demand. This is a "hands-on" forecasting leadership position, and the successful candidate will have direct operational experience demonstrating their ability to build and provide both short and long term forecasts. This individual will develop accurate forecast models by utilizing various data sources, forecasting tools, industry techniques, and methodologies.
The successful candidate possesses superb business judgment, with a track record of successful relationship management and strong analytical acumen, with experience generating and managing plans, reports, and analyses. The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a highly demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
In this role, you will be working across multiple operations teams to provide strategic and tactical guidance to ensure service level and staffing goals are met. Support at Q2 is undergoing operational, systems, and process transformation. You will need to partner closely with leaders across the business, finance partners, & human resource partners to ensure we are accurately forecasting headcount demand and scenario planning based on a quickly evolving business and people strategy. Identifying issues and opportunities within the operational performance, process adherence, and quality.
- Build and own a Capacity Planning and Workforce Management capability to support both large scale data initiatives and smaller specialized initiatives with a global footprint.
- Create, maintain, and manage Capacity Planning systems and processes that can adapt to dynamic product changes.
- Accurately forecast work volume, staffing levels, and resourcing need to enable operations teams to achieve strategic goals and optimize operations outcomes.
- Analyze historical trends and provide business recommendations and inputs to enhance and improve the Capacity Planning and Workforce Management cycle.
- Establish and own end-to-end detailed tracking and control processes for headcount, capacity, and budget management across complex global operations.
- Mitigate capacity risks and provide capacity levers by managing dependencies across multiple operating units and sites.
- Prepare and deliver periodic executive-level updates on status, insights, and trends to help inform and guide critical business decisions.
- Develop and coordinate the compilation and distribution of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on Support performance, efficiency, effectiveness, and usage trends to provide accurate, insightful reporting and recommendations
- Perform trend analysis using data provided from department tools and create reporting for proactive remediation. Collaborate with the Directors and Managers of Support daily and weekly to level set on data provided and trend reporting.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated success in Capacity Planning, Workforce Management, and data analysis in a fast-paced contact center environment or related work setting
- Experience in capacity planning across multiple channels, long-term forecasting, and workload distribution
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, economics or related field
- Demonstrated excellence in creating engaging and clear reporting
- Experience with statistical systems/workforce management systems and how they relate to supporting operations
- Ability to empathize with Team Leaders by seeing things from their perspective; servant leader mentality
- Energetic, positive, "can-do" attitude in all interactions, coupled with a desire to help others achieve their goals
- Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
- Proven track record of navigating through ambiguous situations
- Proven track record of earning trust and influencing across the organization and leading others cross-functionally to deliver on projects and goals
- Experience working with decentralized teams on global projects
- Proven experience with SQL, Salesforce, and MS Excel
- Preferred Experience building executive-level reports in Power BI
- Comfort with complex algorithms and statistical inference
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams