Stars Analyst at Bright Health
- Assist in the implementation of Star measure improvement activities including gaps in care reporting and distributing to stakeholders.
- Interpret and analyze data to identify discrepancies and trends.
- Provide feedback on ways to improve reports and the analysis of reports to enhance their value to stakeholders.
- Monitor and evaluate initiatives, track progress and adjust strategy to achieve organizational goals.
- Supports Star-related initiatives and activities across multiple business lines.
- Design and build reports for stakeholders to use for various initiatives.
- Monitor historical and current data trends in order to make recommendations and predictions.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Health-related field or equivalent work experience required.
- Two-three (2-3) years of managing complex, highly matrixed projects required.
- Two-three (2-3) years of experience working with HEDIS, CAHPS, HOS, and all Star Ratings measures required.
- Two-three (2-3) years of vendor management, oversight, and customer/relationship building experience required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
- Proficiency in interpreting results and formulating recommendations/action plans.
- Ability to research and analyze state/federal regulations related to health insurance and healthcare.
- Demonstrated skills in critical thinking, problem-solving, and the analysis, interpretation, and evaluation of complex information.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal, cross-functional coordination and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong verbal, writing and presentation skills.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word; Excel; PowerPoint; and database software.
- Strong communication, time management and organization skills.
- Demonstrated success in running and managing many projects at one time.
- Demonstrated success in supporting internal clients and departments